Friday, May 30, 2008

New Feature: You Choose the Topic, I do the Analysis

There are so many things about the 2008 race to analyze that sometimes it is hard to decide what to blog about or, more importantly, what you want me to blog about. So, in a new feature that I hope to make a regular one, I'm letting you make the call. On the right sidebar there are three topics that I'm prepared (with a little work) to analyze and blog on. Vote for which one you'd like to see most and I'll blog on the winning topic at the end of next week. The other two topics will cycle into the next week's options and I'll add a new option to the mix to replace the previous week's winner. And if you have ideas for topics that you'd like to see that aren't on the list, leave a comment here and I'll add the feasible ones to the options.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the surge in new young voters supporting Obama in the battle ground states overcome McCain popularity with non college educated Democrats in those states?

July 1, 2008, 20:00, Professor James Thurber at Caimbra, Portugal (at the university founded in 1258).

Anonymous said...

Will the surge in new young voters supporting Obama in the battle ground states overcome McCain popularity with non college educated Democrats in those states?

July 1, 2008, 20:00, Professor James Thurber at Caimbra, Portugal (at the university founded in 1258).

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!